KingArdy has non-refundable and non-returnable policy.
We only replace products which delivered defective or damaged by the courier. If this is the case, please send us an email at email@example.com
(1) Ardysworld uses a third-party service provider to facilitate and collect payments (‘Payment Facility’) and we are not liable or responsible for any issue that may arise between User(s)/Customer(s) and such third-party service provider.
(2) While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to User(s)/Customer(s) due to:
(i) Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or;
(ii) Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by User(s)/Customer(s) and between ‘Bank(s)’, or;
(iii) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or;
(iv) Declination of transaction for any other reason(s);
(3) All payments made against domestic purchases/related services on Website by User(s)/Customer(s), shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India and for International purchases/related services through their respective Currency.
(4) Limited Remedies:
(i) In the event any products sold by us to the User(s)/Customer(s) through this Website is found to be inherently defective or damaged or the product received is different from the Product was ordered, the User(s)/Customer(s) shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre by email to firstname.lastname@example.org about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference. We agree to accept a return of such product within a period of 15 days from the date of purchase. In such event We may at Our sole discretion, either replace the Product with another similar product and/or refund the amounts paid for the product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damage and/or defective Product. Save for this limited remedy, User(s)/Customer(s) agree User(s)/Customer(s) shall have no other remedies against Us in the event of receiving and inherently defective or damaged product.
(ii)The User(s)/customer(s) shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request via email to email@example.com
(iii). The “Cancel Order” request can be placed any time after booking of order but prior to it being shipped. Orders once shipped will have to be returned by the User(s)/Customer(s) at his cost for the cancellation of order request to be processed and the amount refunded.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of International Orders by User(s)/customer(s) before delivery of Product to User(s)/Customer(s) will be subject to deduction of shipping and Banking transaction charges as applicable and balance would be processed to be refunded to User(s)/Customer(s). User(s)/Customer(s) understands and agrees to such deduction while making a Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- User(s)/Customer(s) shall not accept delivery of such product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
(i) Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or related services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the User(s)/Customer(s) and ARDYSWORLD. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render ardysworld liable for any aspect of the Payment Facility including any deficiencies or fraud.
(iii) User(s)/Customer(s) understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing the Payment Facility, ardysworld is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
(iv) User(s)/Customer(s) arrangement with Issuing Bank
- All valid Credit/Debit, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company;
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank which support the Payment Facility to provide these services to the User(s)/Customer(s). All such online bank transfers on the Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank.
(7) Payment Facility for Buyers
(i) User(s)/Customer(s), as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction User(s)/Customer(s) are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Us to purchase the products and/or related services from Us using the Payment Facility, and User(s)/Customer(s) shall pay the transaction price through User(s)/Customer(s) issuing bank to Us using the Payment Facility.
(ii) Non-notification by User(s)/Customer(s) of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the policies shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction and POD will be considered as evidence and binding on both the parties.
(iii) For electronic payments, refunds shall be made through the source payment gateway by which the payment was made by User(s)/Customer(s) or any other manner as may be required by applicable law.
(iv) Refunds shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ARDYSWORLD in case of any misuse by the User(s)/Customer(s).
(v) Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User(s)/Customer(s) upon delivery by the company authorised courier. The Company may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
(vi) Ardyswould reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price which ARDYSWORLD may receive on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card, Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure, or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through the Payment Facility, payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
(vii) Ardysworld reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by User(s)/Customer(s) with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the Buyer with ARDYSWORLD or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
(viii) Ardysworld may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delaying Dispatch, if Ardyswould deems it suspicious or if User(s)/Customer(s) are conducting high transaction volumes, to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction Price. In addition, Ardysworld may hold transaction price and Ardysworld may not dispatch, or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to the Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
(ix) User(s)/Customer(s) acknowledges that Ardysworld will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of Ardysworld.